Contract Details: # 966-A1
|Description||Printing of Business Cards|
|Purchase Category Code(Agencies Only)||PCC A|
|Optional Renewal Terms||October 1, 2023, through September 30, 2024
October 1, 2024, through September 30, 2025
|Purchase Orders||Only purchase orders issued through Texas SmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing. The Contractor will not ship any products or provide related services until receipt of a Purchase Order generated by the Texas SmartBuy system.|
|CPA Contract Management||Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
SPD Contract Management Office (SCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Phone: (512) 463-3034 option 3
|Contract Specifics/Notes||Contractor Requirements
A. Over-Runs and Under-Runs: No under-runs allowed. Over-runs will be accepted at no charge to the Customer.
B. Contract Specifics:
1. This contract does not include tight registration; screens or bleeds.
C. Typesetting and proofing:
1. There is no required standardization of State business card type or style.
2. Various typesetting styles and colors must be accepted.
3. Reorders of existing cards: Samples may be sent to the Contractor by the Customer. The Contractor should match the sample as much as possible or make changes as requested by Customer.
4. Proofs: Faxed or on-line prepress proof may be requested by the Customer prior to printing, with no additional charge.
The following specifications listed below apply to line items 1 through 19.
A. Paper Stock:
1. Bright White
* Minimum: 90
* Maximum: 93
3. 80 Lb
4. Uncoated Cover, No.1 grade cover stock
* Minimum: 14pt
* Maximum: 18pt
1. May be printed on front side or both front and back side.
2. Normal registration (colors cannot touch and must be 1/16” apart with one (1) logo or seal).
3. Card size: 2” x 3.5” (+/-.5”).
4. Card shape: standard square corners.
5. Unit price to include State seal, composition (in English) and typesetting, make-ready, e-mailed or faxed pre-press proofs, paper stock, presswork, and packaging.
7. Special Logos and artwork are to be furnished camera-ready by the Customer.
8. Printing can be in black or colored inks.
1. Standard colors (Not limited):
(b). Gold (Pantone PMS 874)
(c). Red (PMS 485)
(d). Reflex blue ink
2. Pantone Matching System colors (PMS) as requested by Customers
|Warranty Details||The warranty period will begin on the date of the Customer’s acceptance of each product. Contractor warrants against defects in workmanship and material for a period of (i) 90 days or (ii) the duration of the manufacturer’s standard warranty, whichever is longer.|
|Adding New Products to the Contract||Additional products or services of the same general category that are not already on the contract may be added by submitting an Open Market Requisition to the Statewide Contract Development section at firstname.lastname@example.org .|
|Delivery Delays by Contractor||If delay is foreseen, Contractor shall give written notice to the Customer and must keep Customer advised at all times of status of order.
Default in promised Delivery Days After Receipt of Order (ARO) without accepted reasons or failure to meet specifications authorizes the Customer to purchase goods and services of this contract elsewhere and charge any increased costs for the goods and services, including the cost of re-soliciting, to the Contractor.
Failure to pay a damage assessment is cause for contract cancellation and/or debarment or removal of the contractor, as applicable, from the State’s Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL).
|Compliant Products by Contractor||Delivery does not occur until the Contractor delivers products, materials or services in full compliance with the specifications to Customer’s F.O.B. destination, unless delivery is specifically accepted, in whole or in part, by the Customer. Providing products, materials or services which do not meet all specification requirements does not constitute delivery.
Customer reserves the right to require new delivery or a refund in the event that materials or products not meeting specifications are discovered after payment has been made.
|Purchase Order Cancellation||The Customer may request that a Contractor cancel a specific line item or an entire purchase order. There shall be no fees charged for cancellation of an item and/or order prior to shipment by the Contractor. A Purchase Order Change Notice should be processed and sent to Contractor.|
|Restocking Fee for Returned Products||The Customer may request that a Contractor accept return of products already delivered. If the return is required through no fault of the Contractor, the Contractor may request a reasonable restocking charge. The Customer may pay a restocking charge if the CPA or Customer determines that the charge is justifiable. As a guideline, such charges shall not exceed 10% for contractors.|
|Substitutions||During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.|
|Contractor Performance||The Statewide Procurement Division Contract Management Office (SCMO), a division of the Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA), administers a vendor performance program for use by all customers per Texas Government Code (TGC), §2262.055, and 34 Texas Administrative Code (TAC), §20.108. The Vendor Performance relies on the customer's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. State agency customers shall report vendor performance on purchases of $25,000 or more from contracts administered by CPA, or any other purchase of $25,000 or more made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108), or purchases exempt from CPA procurement rules and procedures. State agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
• Identify vendors that have exceptional performance
• Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance
• Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices
• Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases
Contractor: Marfield, Inc.
Contact Name: Sarah Smith
Phone: (972) 245-9122 X1006
Alternate Contact Name: Andrea Rowe
Alternate Email: email@example.com
Alternate Phone: (972) 245-9122 X1008
Address: 1225 E Crosby Road, Suite B1 Carrollton TX 75006
Contractor: TL Abbott Investments LLC
Contact Name: C.A. (Tony) Abbott
Phone: (210) 344-5200
Alternate Contact Name: Lisa Forgione
Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2714 West Ave San Antonio 78201-2238