Contract Details: # 962-S5
|Description||Large Package Only - Freight and Logistics Services - WorkQuest|
|Purchase Category Code(Agencies Only)||Doc Type 9 – Texas Government Code § 2155.441, Document Type 9 purchases should have a blank or “0” PCC field depending on whether the entry is to USAS or CAPPS|
|CPA Contract Management||Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
SPD Contract Management Office (SCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Phone: (512) 463-3034 option 3
|Contract Items and Pricing||This contract is only for shipping in excess of 150 lbs. For shipments of 150 lbs. and less, please reference contract Small Package (150 lbs or less) Overnight, Second Day, Ground Delivery Services.
962-S5 Price Sheet
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Southeast Vocational Alliance (SVA), Community Resource Program (CRP), through TIBH, provides Freight and Logistic Services for the arrangement of transportation, invoice audit and consolidation, freight claims, tracking and tracing of shipments to ensure on time delivery.
A.SHIPPING SERVICE TYPES
1. LTL (LESS THAN TRUCKLOAD)
2. TL (TRUCKLOAD) for Intra-state and Inter-state
3. FLATBED for intra-state and inter-state use.
4. OVERSIZED for intra-state and inter-state use.
5. COURIER SERVICES - Meets specific needs within a given geographic area.
6. OVERNIGHT/ SECOND DAY/ GROUND DELIVERY
7. EXPEDITED DELIVERY
B. TIBH/SOUTHEAST VOCATIONAL ALLIANCE (SVA) RESPONSIBILITIES
1. SVA shall provide intrastate and interstate services as needed, including pick up service, to all agency locations within the State of Texas, and to provide delivery service to all locations within the continental United States.
2. SVA will ensure that all carriers comply with all applicable state of Texas laws, Federal Laws, Code of Federal Regulations and United States Department of Transportation requirements governing the transportation of freight on the state highway system.
3. SVA will ensure that all carriers provide weather tight trailers in good working order to prevent damage to the product being transported with regards to LTL and TL service. All other trailing equipment will also be required to meet DOT standards.
4. Carrier Personnel:
5. Carriers within the SVA LTL and TL network shall have forty-five (45) days to resolve any freight claim(s).
6. SVA will contact the carrier in the event shipment(s) is off course or fails to deliver on time to get the shipment delivered as soon as possible.
7. SVA will work with each carrier to outline a corrective action plan to eliminate service failures.
8. SVA customer service will provide assistance to customers in the filing of any claims at no additional cost.
10. Claims Processing:
C. TRANSPORTATION MANGEMENT SYSTEM (TMS)
1. SVA will provide unique logins to the TMS system as requested.
2. The TMS system will allow users to rate shipments, create bill of ladings, schedule carriers to pick up and collect data pertaining to each shipment for planning, budgeting and audit purposes.
3. SVA staff will provide training to customer’s staff on use of the TMS system.
4. SVA will provide IT support in the event of technical issues with the TMS System.
5. SVA will provide a customer service phone number and email for any questions or issues; can also be used
D. AGENCY/CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Shall notify SVA concerning disputed invoices in a timely manner.
2. Provide SVA and TIBH with any specific invoicing requirements, i.e. where invoices are to be sent, what documents or internal identification numbers are required on a PO to ensure timely payment.
3. The Customer is responsible for accurate completion of each BOL which includes:
4. Communicate concerns or issues of any kind to Customer Service.
5. Responsible for ensuring that every shipment is properly packaged.
6. Responsible for the inspection and receipt of each shipment for damage and accurate piece/ pallet count. All exceptions must be noted on the Delivery receipt at time of delivery.
7. Must notify SVA of any overage, shortage or damage if there is to be a claim filed immediately upon discovery.
8. Have 72 hours to notify SVA when concealed damage is discovered.
9. Must notify SVA of any high valued items prior to shipping them. Additional insurance is available by SVA to offset any carrier cargo claim limits for an additional cost.
|Compliant Products by Contractor||Delivery does not occur until the Contractor delivers products, materials or services in full compliance with the specifications to Customer’s F.O.B. destination, unless delivery is specifically accepted, in whole or in part, by the Customer. Providing products, materials or services which do not meet all specification requirements does not constitute delivery.
Customer reserves the right to require new delivery or a refund in the event that materials or products not meeting specifications are discovered after payment has been made.
|Purchase Order Cancellation||The Customer may request that a Contractor cancel a specific line item or an entire purchase order. There shall be no fees charged for cancellation of an item and/or order prior to shipment by the Contractor. A Purchase Order Change Notice should be processed and sent to Contractor.|
|Contractor Performance||The Statewide Procurement Division Contract Management Office (SCMO), a division of the Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA), administers a vendor performance program for use by all customers per Texas Government Code (TGC), §2262.055, and 34 Texas Administrative Code (TAC), §20.108. The Vendor Performance relies on the customer's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. State agency customers shall report vendor performance on purchases of $25,000 or more from contracts administered by CPA, or any other purchase of $25,000 or more made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108), or purchases exempt from CPA procurement rules and procedures. State agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
• Identify vendors that have exceptional performance
• Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance
• Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices
• Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors
• Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases
Contact Name: Kyle Radford
Phone: (512) 451-8145
Address: 1011 East 53 1/2 Street Austin TX 78751